Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 2 2012

I've been stuck in bed all week. But that's good to hear that the oil
is good, I'll start using it a lot more. I think it's even cheaper
than the oil that I'm using right now.

I'm still a bit sick. We did a couple lessons on Friday, a couple
lessons on Saturday, I went out for the full day on Sunday, and so far
today I've been ok. Now I have a headache, sore throat, and runny nose
though. We're going to do a family home evening though tonight.

The gospel is definately the way to put off the natural man. It's
amazing to think about what is in store for us as we endure to the
end. It's cool to see the humble circumstances of those who live here
in Ghana as well, and although they seem to have a lot of hardship I
think that they will be some of the greatest in the kingdom of god.

Sorry my emails are so short

Thank you for all that you've sacrificed for me, Love you

Elder Adair

Hey Em thank you for the email. I really loved reading it. Sorry my
computer whacked out and deleted the message that I had written in
response so I'm going to have to keep it short so I can write mom and
cherish, but I love hearing about what's happening back home. It'll be
an interesting experience to come back home. I think i'll just be
blown away with how different it will be.

I think the first thing I'll freak out about is the grass. Then the
carpet. Unless, I'll probably be dying for food. Haha yes that's the
first thing i'll freak out about. Air conditioned stores with food
that you don't have to worry about dying from :P.

Anyways I love you Em you've been an awesome example to me, and I love
being able to hear from you. It really is so nice to know that you
always have someone who loves you and cares about you no matter where
you are. It's easy to see why families are so essential in the gospel.

Keep being awesome. I'm sorry if I think about home and food too much.
I'm a terrible missionary ;)

Love you
Elder Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment