Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 14 2012

Haha ya I've already been making tortillas, I just eat them with sugar. They taste like German pancakes to me.

I'm sure I'll be healthier this week. It's just that a couple weeks ago my stew turned out gross, so I do my big shopping on Monday's and so I waited til Monday to make a new stew. The stew lasts for a week, and if it doesn't turn out good then you have to wait a week to buy a new one.

I think my problem was first that I put the vegetables in the freezer and that ruined them. The humidity turned them into water. Plus I put far too much oil in my stew. But yup this week my stew was really good. The stew tastes a lot better with rice as well. I'm not a big fan of Gari (It's another dough type thing that you dip in the stew, It's really cheap but rice tastes so much better).

Haha ya it was sweet to call home! It felt like it was there and gone though. 9 months til the next one haha.

Uhh for plumbing? The toilet situation is like the plunger stick thing we have back home I suppose. Some people have toilets, some don't. I wouldn't use the people's toilets unless I was desperate though. Luckily the ones in our apartment seem clean.

Ya Ghanaian's are awesome. This is definately the perfect place for me. I wouldn't have chosen anywhere else in the world.

Love ya all, it was great to hear from you!

Elder Adair


No comments:

Post a Comment