Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6 2012

Hmm.. What to tell you about this week.

Haha yesterday the assistants came to check on how we are teaching our
lessons. I'm excited to see the feedback that they give.

I'm feeling pretty good. I did a little bit of excercise this week
(Yes this is the rule I struggle with, I have to wake up 15 minutes
early to have time to do it.), but my body was killing the rest of the
day. I was trying to be quiet because everyone was sleeping. I started
doing jumping jacks but it was too loud.. So I just started bending my
knees and basically bouncing up and down without letting my feet leave
the floor. I'm sure it was quite hilarious to watch. But it killed my
back. My back still hurts right now. Then I did 15 push ups (Yes I'm
weak). And when it was 6:30 I did 100 jumping jacks.

I always thought it would be waking up on time that would be the
hardest, but it's quite easy.

I'm trying to figure out how to start excercising just enough to
improve but not be killed for the rest of the day. Haha that's my tip
for all future missionaries back home. Be fit, before you come on your
mission.

Hmm.. I don't know what to say.

On Sunday, Mike Nyarko was baptized. Haha that guy is hilarious. After
the baptism he was like "Let's do it again". But he'll be a strong
member. He's friends with one of the strongest members in our branch.
 He's powerful. I thought he was like
17 when I first met him.

Sorry I haven't written much. There's a girl talking to me while i'm
emailing you haha, she wants to be friends.

But ya the weather here has been quite cool for the last few months,
but I think it's about to start getting hot again.

Yup. You're going to have to give me more questions to answer because
I can't think while I'm sitting at a computer.

One of my favorite general conference talks is still that one that
Thomas S. Monson gave on having a positive attitude, believing in
yourself, and having courage.

Everyday I have to work on those 3 things.

"Our doctrine is clear, we emphasize our faith, not our fears"

God is here to help us along the way. He wants ALL of us to return to
heaven. He didn't make this plan for us to fail.

Soo my message for you guys is to have a positive attitude, and know
that God has made it possible for you to succeed. He has provided a
way for all of us to return to heaven. He knows that you can do it.
God knows all things, he has all power to fulfill all his words. Trust
in Him.

Love you all

Elder Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment