Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 20 2012

Hey tell mom sorry I didn't get to send her an email. My computer shut
down when I was trying to send it. And tell Adam I'll send him a
letter this week as well.

I'm doing good, Ghana's fun. Transfers are coming up though so that'll
be interesting. 2 more weeks and I'll probably be training and Elder
Barnett will move out.

I can understand people for the most part. I think they can understand
me. Either that or they are really good at faking like they can
understand me.

Umm I haven't really been taking pictures. But I did take a picture at
that bridge and with the crocodiles.

Mmm peaches. I forgot about our peach tree.

Well it was good to hear from you guys.

The work is going well. Selima and Racheal are going to be baptized
next week, and hopefully Lawrence the week after that.

The time just flys by doesn't it? I can't believe it's almost 6 months either.

I still haven't even used any of my birthday money haha, I even tried
to celebrate this month. I got some nice biscuits everyday and I went
out to that Cape Coast Restaurant, yet I still have 45 Cedis left to
spend for this final week of the month. I think Dad taught me to be
too tight with my money. Avacados are coming back though. I saw a few
today. They're kind of expensive right now so I'm going to wait a
little while to buy some.

Now that Elder Barnett is probably moving out I'll be washing by hand
now. This is going to be interesting. Hopefully Elder Jackson's method
works

Sorry for the short email this week.

Love you all

Elder Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment